Monday, August 4, 2008

Up All Night.....sigh.....


I love finding songs that fit my mood (and the blog's mood). Where are those Boomtown Rats???

This is around 7:30 AM...just before I woke her with a blast of music. But when did she go to bed?????

I found her in our family room coloring on the floor and casually watching a video at 1:45 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, summer as she knows it is over!!! LOL!

Keeping her busy and active today so that she goes to sleep at a reasonable time tonight (me too).

But, after all that... my mind started wandering....how was I gonna change the bedtime routine... maybe I should repaint that dresser for her so that she has more room for her clothes.... maybe she needs her own alarm clock...what is my next project???....


Yup. I made these houses at about 3 AM today! sigh....
And I am finishing up some projects, including this purse from this Japanese craft book...

I am currently basting on the handles but I am not sure how to sew them on permanently...
any ideas????


Saturday night was devoted to our Night Owl and her fave Jonas Brothers...

us and few thousand other people.... and many of them were screaming.... some very loudly...
someone in our party of three complained of ringing in his ears for almost a day afterwards...several screamers were standing right behind our lawn chairs...

Nick is quite a musician...
they even had some women accompany them on stringed instruments...
and they put on quite a show...
Believe it or not... our Night Owl fell asleep in the car on the way home at around 11 PM!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a top concert!! Love your quilted bag - just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag ! It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the houses! And I think even I was asleep when you were awake! Too much bouncing around in your head my friend! Hope that your regular pattern has returned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa - Those darn handles. I have some bags with them on. I tried to pin them in place and then used quilting thread to hand stitch them on. But it was a chore and I've never been 100% satisfied with them. The next one I made - I bought clip ons. Easier. I'll be interested to see how you do yours though. I still have some hanging around I'd like to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping to see that someone had answered your question about the handles. I have a couple pair of them, too.

    ReplyDelete