Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Looking for.....

..sunshine and blue skies (thanks again Helen!)

but all I seem to see is rain...
rain...
and more rain!
ARGH! and I thought it was summer!!!!

I'm looking for energy, so I joined Wendy at her blog ....

and I managed a 4 mile run at the gym yesterday morning but today, I couldn't even haul my rear into gear and I slept in!!!! ARGH!!!!

I'm looking for something inspiring...
colorful....
maybe new ideas????


But all I have is a bunch of houses!!!!
Maybe I need to leave the 'hood!!!
I am looking for something new and fun but I seem stuck in the same place!!! ARGH!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh I feel the same way. I'm so sick of the rain. Our vacation didn't even seem like a vacation since it rained almost the whole time.ugh. I need a new project as well but am experiencing some burn-out. Mommy burn-out,rain burn-out,which is now causing sewing burn-out. At least some good books are helping a little. Your houses look really cool and with those bright colors at least it helps brighten up the dreary rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those houses are adorable...I missed my workout this morning too...the bed was just too comfy. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just sent wendy an email yesterday about joining the creative crafty and fit! Hopefully she'll sign me up :-)
    The houses are adorable! Getting stuck and not being happy with what you sew is so bad :-( I hate that! Hopefully you'll find your sewing-mojo again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your little houses! And as for rain ... it would seem that who ever it is that turns it on has been having fun with me this week! ... everyday at school pick-up it has poured on us! It is getting a little old!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, rain, beautiful rain...send it to South Carolina. We still need rain and lots of it! My grass is brown and crispy, my flowers won't bloom and the ants are marching everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those houses are totally cute! Love them. Hey send the rain MY way. You just won a giveaway, too. Contrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your house blocks are so adorable! Send some rain my way! I'm sick of watering our gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been working on houses from a book by Fig Tree Quilts, Houses. The entire books is house patterns. Perhaps you just need to change blocks? HA!

    ReplyDelete