Sunday, May 18, 2008

Move Over Bernie.....

.......(Bernie being my Bernina Virtuosa 150 Quilter's Edition)...

Make room for Jenny!!!!!

(my new Janome MyLock 634D).

Side-by-side...


I got the machine threaded and I have been playing with it a bit. I am so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My block is done and I will send it off in the mail tomorrow to my swap partner (who I hope isn't reading this post!!!)
It measures a little over 6 inches.

Yesterday, my youngest and I went to the mall to shop for some unmentionables and we decided to have some fun trying on clothes too. She asked me not to post the photos of her trying on clothing at one shop
but with the funky music playing in the background and watching her dancing in these slightly over sized clothing, it was so fun!!!!!

Then we stopped for a treat...
a slushy!

I think that I have mentioned before that Messy Marvin is also 'Nature Boy'. He nabbed a mole in the yard....

EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't touch nature!!!!
Can you believe that this is my 91st post all ready?! I hear a giveaway in my future!!!!