Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Could've..

Two posts in one day! Unheard of!!!!

Well, I could've been on a field trip with my youngest to a local historic museum....

Or, I could've been home playing with all my new fabric...Instead... I was sitting on the side of the road (on my way to the elementary school) with a flat tire!!!!
The latest victim of the potholes caused by harsh winter weather! So after a call to AAA, a nice young man came to my rescue, changed my tire and then I hopped in my spare tire laden car and headed over to the tire store where I spent an hour thumbing through my Easy Quilts and Cottage Living magazines (thank goodness I had the good sense to carry them in my car!).

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't your heart just sink when things like flat tires happen. There is nothing you can do but get it fixed. You made out on the quilt weekend extravaganza! I would love to do something like that!
    The quilting and colors on those quilts are astonishing! Its amazing how they use the quilting to add a whole new dimension of texture and color. I cant wait to see what you use all your goodies for! Love Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antiques and the fabrics both are looking in a way and I think don't disturb due to ground level...

    ReplyDelete