Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy, busy!

I hardly have time to blog!!!

I was up at the regular crack of dawn- well, actually, I slept in until 5:15 AM- but still managed to get to the gym around 5:35 AM. I have been having some back pain but still trotted along and ran for about 45 minutes.. a little over 4 miles!!! I am trying to get ready for bikini weather (although you won't see me in one!).

I posted my doll quilt yesterday. Boohoo! I will miss this one!!

The first weekend in May is just around the corner and our guild is hosting Ricky Tims, Alex Anderson, and Libby Lehman. We are trying to fill the downtown shops with quilts! So, one of the members asked if I would be able to display my 'drinks' quilt in the window of the downtown wine and spirits store.

I'm working on it!!!!
I am in the middle of quilting it...



My friends and I will also be displaying quilts in the downtown coffee shop where my SIL manages and my oldest works.

If you are going to be in town for this seminar, give me a holler. I'll meet you for coffee.

I am heading downtown today to have lunch with my blogless, deathly-afraid-of-spider, Dear Jane partner, Deb.

Of course, this weekend, I am off to my oldest's last cheer competition for the season and it is not local. I am off to Massachusetts overnight on Friday!

Busy, busy!
By the way, Camille is having a giveaway of a beuoooootiful quilt! One can never have enough quilts!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to Becca at the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both quilts. Thanks for the info on the quilt giveaway! I told Camille you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your doll quilt looks fantastic! Your swap partner is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how i wish that I could attend the seminar or at least share a cup of coffee! But just a bit too far to go between school drop off and pick up!:). I hope that Becca was pleased with her performance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a coverlet for a bed and these both are the best!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete