Thursday, March 13, 2008

On a clear day, you can see forever

It is not a good photo (taken in my car on my cell phone) but it is a beautiful sunrise. And when it is clear like this, you can see the VT mountains beyond. Sorry I can't show you its true beauty.A crazy week! Had insomnia two nights ago so I worked on finishing the borders for a quilt my sister started for my older nephew. I don't love this quilt so I put if off as long as I could but she is coming down this weekend so I am under pressure!
Wish I had time for this... my new Japanese craft book! It looks lovely inside!
But instead, I am doing this...

We finally convinced my youngest to get rid of this!
It looks so much better! and it was brushed!!!
Back soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. I like the quilt the greens are so cute. Love the new do should be much easier for her to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute haircut.

    I really like your green quilt. Is it for someone special?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa, I hope you book fair goes well. My library is still completey destroyed so ours in perhaps in doubt at this point. Has your little parcel arrived yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can use a week killing spray, like round-up. You may ... Be careful not to spray any plants you do not want killed and do not spray on a windy day. Another ...http://asixfigurebiz.com/

    ReplyDelete