Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hanging with my Honey

Just hanging with my honey today.

I made this little ditty while watching a movie yesterday eve. It was a wierd day with everyone home, even my hubby, who had taken the day off beforehand. Felt like the weekend. We stopped by the library this morning. He likes books on CD, I like movies and craft books. Now, he is climbing a nearby mountain for exercise (I did the gym thing at the crack of dawn). I am going to hit the sewing room soon. Have lots of projects I want to try today. Pat Sloan is having a Cabin Fever Insanity log cabin challenge (I love log cabins... this is just my week, huh?) and I just caught wind of Indie Fixx Tutorial Tuesdays.... might try my hand at that as well.

I sent my youngest off to school with a bunch of these little tissue holders for assorted teachers, aids, school nurses, counselors. Fun and quick to make.

Exciting news!!!! I won a giveaway at Natalie Ross in Stitches. I am so excited. I chose her Nellie's House pattern for my prize (did I mention that I like houses?!).

Crusty outside....

warm inside... just right for a great day of sewing!
Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Have a nice day inside. I was at the library this morning too got two cool quilting books and some knitting ones. I will bring them Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tissue covers are so sweet. What a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete