Sunday, January 6, 2008

I digress

Okay, well, I decided, last night, that Elvis and I needed a break from each other!

And...it just so happened that I received a package from one of my fave online shops that I like to peruse, Sew Mama Sew yesterday. I haven't actually ever bought anything from them but the service was fast and I love how it was all packaged. I purchased a couple of patterns and some fabric. I have been dying to buy the Flea Market Bag and so, I took out my Amy Butler Nigella fabric and this is the result.



I am going to stop at one of our local quilt shops this week which has a big tub of assorted buttons. I need something unique to finish this baby off.

Oh, and while Elvis waited for me in the background, I had some spectators. My 8 year old's collection of Webkinz. Apparently, you can never have too many of them (kinda like fabric, huh?).

The weather has warmed up considerably. Last night, my 11 yo son, my hubby and I went cross country skiing. The trails that we visited the other day have some lit at night until 10 p.m. It was balmy out and we had fun. I had one really big snow-in-the-face wipe out! Lotsa fun!

Now back to Elvis!

1 comment:

  1. What pattern did you use for that great bag? Love your fabric choice...Thanks in Advance..Toni

    ReplyDelete