Tuesday, August 26, 2014

It happens in an instant!!!

or so it seems...


Hard to believe that my sweet little Nature Boy
is actually 18 years old today!!!



Time flies!


As I walked around our yard this morning,
I spotted this guy...


and in the blink of an eye,



I caught him on my camera!



Today in my "wet studio"
(also known as our garage), 

I began a project...


I had my green smoothie,
my gloved iPhone (to keep it protected) 
while listening to an audiobook...


and before I knew it,
6 hours had flown by!!

 And if my project turns out,
I may even post photos of it
but that won't be quite so instantaneous!





2 comments:

  1. What do you put in your green smoothie? I have bought a Vita Mix last year and I under use it. Green smoothies would be a good thing to make to start using my Vita Mix more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your grasshopper photos. Glad you are back in the groove!

    ReplyDelete