Monday, September 15, 2014

ch-ch-changes.....




I love old David Bowie tunes and every time I think about changes
I think of this song...


I like to listen to it-- LOUD!!!

So yes, there have been a few changes around here...

most notably a sharp change in the weather...
almost overnight it has cooled off and the first leaves are beginning to change color...


could be another quilt in one of these photos!!!


Although I love the lazy days of summer, 
I am happy to have routine in my life again...

and the cool air is much more conducive to creating 
in my studio...


But some things don't change so easily...


when I get busy with projects (plural!),
I don't have time for cleaning up!


Early in the summer, I took this photo


which I edited (or changed) on my computer and 
created a couple of fat quarters at Spoonflower...


without any particular idea in mind
until 11 PM last Wednesday
when I mixed them up with some of my snow dyed fabric....


"Lisa in Dis-Guise"

(I thought briefly about calling it "Sybil" or "split personality")

I also tweaked my "Musin' with Susan"


(our fiber art group will be the invitational exhibition)

In the meantime,
if you live nearby
several quilts will be on exhibit locally ..



More changes in the air coming up!!!






2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff. I love the fall leaves. No color change here yet, still warm days, but the nights are cooling off.

    ReplyDelete