Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!

Yes, I am popping in to say that I have missed posting to this blog!

Are you still here?!

I have continued to stay busy and have posting small tidbits of art everyday in the form of ATC's (artist trading cards) over here and participating in challenges with my 7 online friends here but I miss the interaction with all of you! 

My latest piece, "Life is a Delicate Balance"...


Tangled Textiles, challenge #5: Balance (~16"x16")

describes aptly my day-to-day attempts to do it all..
some days work out better than others!

But that's life, right?

So....
I am not sure how frequently I will be blogging here
but I am going to give it another go
and see what happens!


Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
Gotta run (literally!)!

7 comments:

  1. I'm still here, great to see you back Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew you couldn't stay away for too long. Been here all the time (but crept away to watch your ATCs grow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here, too....nice to see you back here...at least for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lady, happy to read ya once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm returning after a long absence as well. I did check and noticed you hadn't been here. Glad to see you'll be popping back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I need to make me one of those postcards to remind me that I need more balance. For me it is too much sewing and not enough exercise.

    ReplyDelete