Sunday, March 25, 2012

And sheeeeee's off!!!!

I am posting again!!!!

Last year at this time, I ran in my first running race... 
5 miles... 45 min 3 seconds
I was pretty pleased with the results!!!

And so... this year, I registered early for the race so I would commit to being there.

(I could think of a million excuses not to go.... like having woken up at 3 AM today!)

Shamrock Shuffle!

After a week of sunshine, I was hoping the forecasted rain would hold off
and it did!!!

And to top it off, 
I ran faster this year!!!

Official time: 43 minutes, 22 seconds!!!

Mr U took a photo of me sprinting to the finish line
Mr. U's photo of me sprinting to the finish
(which somehow has me superimposed on top of myself!)

So, the rest of the day I am celebrating!!!
Gonna play in my studio!!!

Happiness is a clean studio! 

and it's even clean!

Trying to stay organized is a losing battle

.... kinda!


Gotta run!!
Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
(well, not really, I think I'll walk for the rest of the day!)

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!
    Congratulations on your race.
    Enjoy the rest of your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa! Hope you're enjoying your well deserved time in the studio this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!!! OMG that's both you in the photo?? That's funny! I though it was two people. lol

    yer so fast....

    : )
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on surpassing your time from last year! Oh my but I'd love to play in your studio too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are back! Congratulations on your time for the race! Now lets see what some studio time produces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Lisa, enjoy the down time because you have certainly earned it!

    ReplyDelete