Monday, November 8, 2010

The life of a sophisticated blogger....


Bet you didn't know that I lead a very glamorous life off this blog....



I wish!!!!!


Today, 
there is no jet setting ....

rain, rain go away...



Today,
there are no beautiful locations ....

rain, rain go away...


Today,
is just a downright miserable, chilly November day in upstate NY...

brr...


But...
my Blogger dashboard tells me that this will be my 398th blog post....

so I am hiding in my sewing room ....

hmmm...

working on some projects to giveaway...

hmmmm....


and avoiding my children who are contemplating 
the start of World War III in our family room....

At home with my sewing utensils!
Calgon... take me VERY far away!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. 398th post!! You go, girl!
    Did you get any sn*w? DH and DD20 have texted me about it, but here in CP I've only got rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...have to laugh....I think you might be dating yourself by quoting the Calgon ad!!! Hope tomorrow dawns brighter and warmer for you. Congrats on nearing 400 posts. I really need to have a giveaway sometime soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I was shivering all day here in Central NY. Wow-398 posts-that is a feat and a half! Have fun in your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to hide in your sewing room - not a bad place to spend time in...loved the ad.....! yikes 398...well done....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation on almost 400 posts! Where is the counter so I can find out how many posts I have done? We are being totally spoiled and blessed with fantastic weather in norther Ohio - near 60 all week! Time to finish that yard work and weeding before the snow flies!

    ReplyDelete