Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nothing stays the same....

Then....I did a little stint with Wordpress

Now... I am a Blogger girl!

Then.... I rarely had a photo in my posts....

Now.... my posts are littered with photos, occasional videos, and less talking!

Then... I quilted...

Boy did I have fun making these in 2008!


and did a bit of sewing....

bathrobe


Now... I am quilting...

some of my quilts from 2010

sewing...
wallet

journaling...

Day 5: ???

 and painting....

mini painted quilted quilt

Then... my sewing room....

this is what my sewing room used to look like...

Now... my sewing/crafting room....

I did a little bit of cleaning and redecorating

Then... me....

My new shirt

Now... me...

Me at 48!
(a little older!)

Then... my family....

Family Time

Now...my family....

well... I have no recent photos!!!!
We are rarely all in the same room at the same time,
the kids are growing and busy!

But I know for sure that Nature Boy's waist is almost as tall as Mr. U's now!



Then.... I got up early....

getting up early...

Now...  I still get up early!!!

that's 3:13 AM!

 Okay, well some things never change!!!!


At home with my sewing utensils!