Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nothing stays the same....

Then....I did a little stint with Wordpress

Now... I am a Blogger girl!

Then.... I rarely had a photo in my posts....

Now.... my posts are littered with photos, occasional videos, and less talking!

Then... I quilted...

Boy did I have fun making these in 2008!


and did a bit of sewing....

bathrobe


Now... I am quilting...

some of my quilts from 2010

sewing...
wallet

journaling...

Day 5: ???

 and painting....

mini painted quilted quilt

Then... my sewing room....

this is what my sewing room used to look like...

Now... my sewing/crafting room....

I did a little bit of cleaning and redecorating

Then... me....

My new shirt

Now... me...

Me at 48!
(a little older!)

Then... my family....

Family Time

Now...my family....

well... I have no recent photos!!!!
We are rarely all in the same room at the same time,
the kids are growing and busy!

But I know for sure that Nature Boy's waist is almost as tall as Mr. U's now!



Then.... I got up early....

getting up early...

Now...  I still get up early!!!

that's 3:13 AM!

 Okay, well some things never change!!!!


At home with my sewing utensils!

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you design your posts...and this is another great one! Congrats on getting HERE from THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. It's amazing how much talent you have. The journal is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking back alway shows you how far you have come. Love the picture with the aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm guessing you don't sleep much, either! Love the post and love seeing more of your work. I truly see a progression in the complexity of your quilts. You rock!!

    ReplyDelete