Sunday, September 26, 2010

There is nothing like...






Fall in upstate NY...

autumn in upstate NY



My creation


Friends....

friends!


Food....

food!

Fun...

our sewing area


and a whole lotta sewing......

We were productive!

For me...

a weekend quilting retreat meant,

fifteen scrappy log cabins...

15 more scrappy log cabins!

a pieced Dresden plate quilt top...

Dresden plate top pieced!

 a (row 10) pieced Gee's Bend inspired quilt top...

Gee's Bend Inspired top pieced!


Gee's Bend Inspired top pieced!


At home with my sewing utensils!
and one happy and very tired quilter!




9 comments:

  1. Oh that gee's bend kills me...really.... I mean.... oh my !Its just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your pieced tops are great. I adore the dresden plate and that gee's been inspired one is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a productive weekend. I like them all, but your dresden is still my fave. how are you going to adjust to real life after all that fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like that quilting mojo is back then!!!! love the Gee Bend quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tired and happy sounds like a good combo. Love the tops. That's enough to inspire anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still my heart! That Gee's Bend inspired quilt is just jaw dropping! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your gees bend quilt is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your dresden quilt!! I saw it on Flickr and had to drop by. :o)
    Have a nice week.
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete