Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is bigger better?

I was checking my blog the other day and realized that
the photos I posted seemed a little bit small!
Maybe it is just my aging eyes...

So I am posting slightly larger photos today...
Let me know what you think!

I am really truggling to get back on schedule after our BIG weekend....
collage of our quilting retreat weekend

but in order to keep the momentum going....

today,
I finally finished a cover for my not really BIG moleskine journal...

my first journal cover

Using my hand dyed fabric,
I hand painted
I embroidered
 I quilted
and
I beaded....

my first journal cover (close up of front)... stamped letters and then I quilted over them

In my other BIG journal,
I created this....


Clueless


and
the kids and I have just started using a homeschool art program
and today we had to draw one of our favorite subjects.
drawing for our art lesson today

Gesso? you ask...
Well, I have a BIG bottle
that I have been using (a lot of!) these days in my art journal.



At home with my sewing utensils!
and this photo is just BIG enough!