Saturday, July 24, 2010

Living Dangerously....



(circa 1976.....I have told you before that I am old... )


This weekend,
Mr. U and Nature Boy have gone to commune with nature...

Pharoah Lake 2005


So...
guess what I will be doing today?!!!!

?????

Yup, my new dryer
(our old dryer was 10 weeks older than Nature Boy!)
arrived just minutes ago....

...my new baby!

and while I catch up on a week's worth of laundry....


masses of laundry await...


 I am trying some hand quilting.....

hand quilting




At home with my sewing utensils!I know... life in the fast lane!


4 comments:

  1. $400 worth of Italian grocceries??! Oh my! Wonder if they brought any washing powder?! LOL Loving the wheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your laundry day with the new dryer and your hand-quilting, too!

    ReplyDelete