Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rain, rain...

Rain, rain, here today
The sun can come another day
Upstatelisa wants to play!!!


Sometimes....

rain is a good thing (besides helping the garden grow)!!!!

After a visit to Joann's this morning....

Start a rainy day at Joanns!

(there is nothing sweeter than a  50% off coupon and a set of new rotary blades!!!)

Nothing sweeter than a new pack of rotary blades!

and a shopping day...

some new bright fabrics

yesterday....

some new fun fabrics

with my traveling companion, Blogless Laura....

some new fabrics for a new project

I don't feel guilty about holing myself up in my sewing room all day 
with a new project....

Fabric chart for a new project!

or even an old project...

and finally option #3

(yes, Monty Hall... there is a door #3!!!)

or two...

19 blocks plus a repeat!


At home with my sewing utensils! Bring on that rain, I say!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yes... Sometimes rainy days can be great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA that quilt above the Dresden Plate quilt is not looking familiar right now; it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! I brought one of those Dresden Plate templates you have the other week, haven't made a DP yet, but...... at least I have the template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's two gorgeus top's you're working on! Have fun, Lisa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup Rain=Good sewing days

    Naps are good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Dresden plates. Enjoy the rain!

    ReplyDelete