Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Not really working this Wednesday!


Yup, I am still on vacation....

Ahhhh....sunny Arizona!!

and enjoying every minute of it!!!!! 
 

But since it is Wednesday, it is still....

Workbook Wednesday


Are you working on chapter 2 yet?

Art Quilt Workbork by Jane Davila and Elin Waterston borrowed from the library

When I was in the hardware store recently, I got some paint chips for the exercises in this chapter....


warm colors

and played with warm and cool colors....


cool colors

and combining them....


3 warm, 1 cool; 3 cool, 1 warm



Here in AZ (on vacation...just in case you didn't know that I am still here!!)

the colors of the desert are so inspiring....

 Saguaro cactus


that I know that...

Sedona



I will be able to use them in some of the exercises really soon!


Sedona



SPF#14, 4/2/10: A green cactus Hoping to see some of your work soon so email me and I will post your photos here!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, thanks for leaving your blog site for us at the American Quilter's Society to read, it's a great blog. Check our facebook page on Friday to find out the winner of the Blog-of-the-Week!

    Enjoy the rest of your vacation, we look forward to seeing some more of your finished projects. Keep up the great work!

    www.americanquilter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will email my photos Thrusday AM for you. Yes, I will be a day late! I have been bogged down with yard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a little late, will email you photos this week.
    Glad you are having a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete