Thursday, April 8, 2010

An Equation...

Just a little math today....


Billions of cacti prickers....

Saguaro Cactus

plus

Millions of dots...

Millions of dots!

plus

Thousands of layers of rock....

Sedona

plus

Three hundred and eighty-five photos (so far!)....


Lotsa photos!

plus

80 degrees....



Ahhhh....sunny Arizona!!

plus

Ten days....


plus

Five tourists (one is taking the photo)....

The kids and I going into a copper mine


plus

Four applique blocks sewn (left the centers at home!)....

4 appliqué blocks done while on vacation...

plus


Two quilt shops....



plus



One e-audiobook....

My E-book

Equals....

A GREAT VACATION!!!!!


SPF#14, 4/2/10: A green cactus heading home tomorrow...

8 comments:

  1. Looks like it has been a wonderful time indeed. Gasp; is that an iPad? OK, I am officially coveting that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO KIDDING!!!! I love that kind of math.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds wonderful to me! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pokie dots! We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your having a wonderful time. I've only made it out to Arizona once ~ I was so taken by the tumbleweeds I actually made my friend pull over and stuck one in the trunk. Later I mailed it home to myself and kept it tethered with some string on my porch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my those bare legs and pool look lovely. It had been snowing here still. I am happy for you catching some sun. Next week I'm headed to southern utah for a little sun myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the looks of the bright Dresden plates on top of black and white fabric backgrounds ! Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are making me home sick for the dessert. I used to live in Mesa AZ. I miss it so much. Sedona is such a wonderful place to be, isnt it?

    I stopped by to check out your crafts and such. I am looking forward to thumbing my way through your blog.

    ReplyDelete