Monday, April 5, 2010

I spy with my little eye.....

....something that is spectacular....

Sedona


....something that is red....

Sedona

....something with lots of color....

Sedona


Oh, you found it....

Quilters Store Sedona

Can you believe that in the midst of this natural beauty that there would be a quilt shop?!!!!

Inside Quilter's Store Sedona

but there it was..... 4 rooms of fabric, patterns, and notions!!!

Inside Quilter's Store Sedona

and so....

Black and White

I bought some....

Dots!!!!!

souvenirs....

Pattern and fabric

Tomorrow, we will explore some more outside...

Sedona red rock

(Sedona AZ)


SPF#14, 4/2/10: A green cactus still having fun on vacation!

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOO....lovely scenery.....lovely fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there!!!! It's a great quilt shop. I love the Sedona area. Try to get up to Jerome too as that is a fun town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Souvenirs" - I like that. I think I need some souvenirs from my LQS; I haven't been there for a while.

    Beautiful pictures! And the scenery isn't half bad either. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if Sedona isn't breathtaking enough ... a fabric store in Sedona is almost too much! Looks like a wonderful time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course - a girl's gotta have souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete