Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No more....

Sigh...... (big sigh!!!)

No more sipping "Drink of the Day" in the sun....

Cheers!


No more sitting in the sun on the pool deck.....

the sun pool


No more cute, doting waiter to place your napkin in your lap and serve you.....

Iketut, our waiter, and me

No more gorgeous personal dining consultant to ensure my vegan meals are available....

Slavica and Me

no more delicious foods with wonderful presentation....

my vegetable strudel

No more fancy desserts....

dessert

No more tablemates who engage in great conversation and don't fight with each other....

Connie, Janice and Lynn

No more housekeeping to clean my bathroom....
our facilities!


No more beautiful sunsets on the water.....

sunset in Cozumel

No more beautiful tropical plants and flowers....

flower in Cozumel

No more running around the streets of Cozumel in search of clues....

street, Cozumel, while 'racing'


No more drinking beers with friends....

finished the Amazing Race Cozumel excursion!!!!


at least..... not for now!!!



Back to snow....spaghetti and salad for dinner.... no dessert....homeschooling.... landlording....


I am home!! I was missed!!!

I have been missed!


21 comments:

  1. Welcome home my friend! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were missed in Blogland, too....but I know how hard it is to come back to reality after a cruise. Like you said.....*big sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaa! Me too. No more towel creatures to discover in our room. No more having two appetizers plus two desserts, deciding between the Herb Encrusted Sea Bass in a Peach Melba sauce or whether I should go for the Seared Duck with the cherry glaze, the drink of the day or a glass of Chardonnay. Ohhh the doldrum of everyday life ... big sigh... I'm right with ya, pal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! And as we used to say to the kids' friends who were reluctant to leave, "You can't come back unless you go home first."

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandfather used to say the best part of a trip is coming home but sometimes I am not sure that is true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back. It looks like it was a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I. Am. So. JEALOUS!!! I had a good look through your Flickr photos and oh my gosh - next time you go on a cruise you must take me!!! Welcome back to the cold northeast:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back...I guess. :) Seriously, your trip sounds absolutely wonderful. You obviously enjoyed it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back to reality Lisa! Sounds like a dream holiday. Nice to know you are missed too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, of course you were missed. But, aside from a little envy, it's great to know you had a wonderful trip. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reality bites but memories are what make a happy life.

    ReplyDelete