Monday, December 7, 2009

An ordinary day...

Feeling a little blah today.

Yesterday, at least, it was a winter wonderland.....

It;s a winter wonderland!!!


Today, it is gray and cold out.... blah, blah, blah!

Yesterday, I took the girls to a mall in a nearby town. I would have rather sewed instead of hang out in a mall but I did see these and they brightened my day....
I want these!


Today, it is back to the studies and errands...blah, blah, blah!

I did get myself organized enough last night so the kids could work independently and give me some time to work on some holiday gifts (most of which I cannot show you yet!)
my latest knitting project

Tomorrow evening, we are supposed to get our first snowstorm of the season.... blah, blah, blah!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love wooden nesting dolls......so I really enjoyed seeing that photo you posted of them from your mall trip. I feel BLAH, too.....for about the last 2 weeks and am very far behind in EVERYTHING! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stacking dolls are worth the trip. They are precious.

    I'm feeling the same way as it is cold and rainy here today, but good for sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, winter is blahh, but it is nice to have a break from mowing and weeding and sweating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that we feel 'blah' this time of year? Me too but it passes. Bake some cookies and make some hot chocolate. That should make you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun things. We got snowed on today and yesterday. It seems the white stuff is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete