Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm baaaaaccckkk!!!!!

Now you see me....
lying on my stash!

Now you don't!!!!!
A bird's eye view of my goodies!!!
You just see a bird's eye view of the goodies I bought on my trip to the Lancaster PA area and the Lancaster Quilt Show!!!


Now you see me....
now you see me,...
Now you don't!!!!
now you don't!
You just see all my goodies laid out on my cutting table!!!!

And while I was there....
Bringing home parts of Lancaster
I bought batting, some fun fabrics, only a couple of patterns, a couple of fat quarter packs (on impulse!), a whole lotta notions, some batiks for a special project, a bunch of Kona Cotton solids for a Plain Spoken Quilt (at least, that is the plan), polka dots galore!!!, a few greens, some reds, and some black and whites.

As I was about to leave to pick up my friend, blogless Deb, and head to the bus, I noticed that Sugarbaby (aka Sugarbaby) had left her wet towel on the wooden kitchen bench. So... to avoid water damage, I hung the towel on the oven to dry and be put away in its place... but when I arrived home last night....
okay, this towel was here when I left....
it was still there!!!! Some things just never change!!!

While I was away though... Mr. U shaved his winter beard off, the U family ate out at least twice (I stopped making meals for my absences when I came back to find those meals still in the original wrapping), the dishes were washed, I got several emails from the U's...

and my honey bought me a beautiful plant upon my return...
my sweetie brought this home for me this morning!
I was missed but boy, did I have a great time!!!!

I will post some more photos of the trip in the next few days, so stay tuned!!!!
My very own bus

Upstatelisa

18 comments:

  1. OMG.......what a LOAD of stuff you got. Was there room in the bus for others to fit THEIR stuff??? LOL Can't wait to hear more details. Your loot looks TERRIFIC! (And I love the plant you got from your hubby, too.) As for the towel still hanging there.....hahaha....been there/done that...and, like you say, some things never change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific haul from your shopping trip...looks like Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....you did some great shopping!! I hope I do as good in Paducah in 3 weeks.... Can't wait..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul! Glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time....
    and came home with some great goodies.
    I'm jealous!!
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!!!! ALL THOSE TREASURES!!!
    I humbly bow at your feet and declare "I'm not worthy."
    heeheehee
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home and so happy you had so much fun. Looks like you got some great stuff and how sweet of your hubby to welcome you home with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You win...

    I did see your black & white beads print...

    I got several Dick & Jane prints... (I missed them when they first came out & now I want them for a quilt hidden in my mind.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah - you better believe I wanna go fabric shopping with you sometime!!! What a fantastic haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoooa baby, you made a haul and it looks like you had a fab time! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can't wait to see what all those wonderful goodies become! i'm glad you had so much fun! and next year, i'll see ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!!! Look at that haul!! You got some serious sewing to do girl!! What a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are heading to Lancaster, PA in two weeks for a rest. I'm hoping to find an Amish quilt or two!

    Love all your goodies! Your going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Great stuff. Looking forward to seeing it in it's final state! Glad to hear you had fun.

    Love the shot nest to the bus!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love getting to see all the goodies you bought! Makes me feel less guilty about my purchases this weekend! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  16. You came home with a great pile of goodies from the show. Have fun sorting through the fabrics, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back and WOW! What a stash infusion! The good news is that you make so much stuff you will go through it in no time. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete