Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spare Moments...

In my spare moments, I spot....

the moon (or half of it) above the gym at 5 AM ...
uncovered objects in the snow..


missing badminton rackets (I am thinking this will be in no condition to be used this summer... grrr...)the other glove....
ice formations...In my spare moments, I catch up on stars for Tia....

In my spare moments, I am engrossed in this new book I found at Joann's (with a coupon, of course!)...
and I am trying out some of the patterns....
and adding my own touch.....
Don't have many spare moments, but I try to use them wisely!!!!



And believe it or not....
so did Nature Boy!!! He cleaned up the garage!!!

Spring is coming!!! Don't forget my first-day-of-spring giveaway!!!


7 comments:

  1. Could nature boy please com and visit me? I would neveruse my spare moments to clean the shed but it sure could do with it. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an interesting stitchery book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I got given that book for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Doodle book looks like a lot of fun. Good work in the garage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep eying that same book - I love the patterns in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa,
    Your parcel arrived yesterday and my heart stopped !
    Thankyou so much. I am in awe!
    I'll be blogging it very soon and then I am re-arranging the sewing room so it can go on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doodle stitching looks like fun..oh as the snow melts and recedes you find all the stuff that has been lost in it...I think it was prettier when it coated everything...nice tidy shed!!!

    ReplyDelete