Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring has sprung!


Spring is sprung, the grass is ris.
I wonders where the birdies is.
They say the birds is on the wing.
Ain't that absurd?
I always thought the wing was on the bird.
- Anonymous

Spring officially started a couple hours ago (I think).

I got a head start by beginning some cleaning yesterday!!!

You can now see the floor in my sewing room!

And the front hall closet/game/school supplies storage is now orderly.. This morning, the trees out back were casting shadows on the walls

in our family room...

What else does the first day of spring mean?! I am announcing the winner of my giveaway!!!
Using a yet unfinished coiled purse/bucket/???,

many (50+) names were included ....

And Nancy, living in the central portion of our fine state is the winner!

Send me your snail mail addy, Nancy!

Thanks to everyone who entered. Stay tuned for other goodies to be given away in future posts.


Have a good weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. yay for nancy!

    i like that coiled basket/bucket/purse. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Nancy...and you have a nice weekend, too, Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's been a long time, but I remember that verse from school. the kids used to recite it, it wasn't something that the teachers taught!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What??? I didn't win??!!! Oh boy here comes the depression....lol just kidding, I don't get depressed:)

    Congrats Nancy!! We are all extremely jealous!!

    Now you did scare me a bit with those tree photos - at first glance I thought they were ultrasounds and that you had something to tell us lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats nancy...if it's not quite your color, or by some chance doesn't fit in your house, i'd be happy to take it off your hands! a girl can dream, right!

    ReplyDelete