Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lazy Lisa

Well, it is Sunday, and I decided to be lazy!!!! Lazy Lisa, to be exact!!!

In spite of the fact, that our clocks here in upstate NY (and elsewhere in the US) sprang forward at 2 AM, my internal clock woke me up at 4:30 AM!!!! So, it is not as though I have been sleeping all day!!!!

Or watching the blobs move about the lava lamp...

lava lamp blobs

(Sugarbaby called me in to her bedroom yesterday, and after wading through the stuff in her room... don't' get me started...to her nightstand, I found these wonderful blobs floating about which I thought warranted a series of photos.)

And, I am not exactly sitting around watching the birds...

(Nature Boy took this photo as he watched the birds devour the seeds he put out on his homemade feeder.)

Then again, I am not bounding up and down the nearby mountain twice in one day, like Mr. U!

late winter on Prospect Mountain

(These are photos that he sent to me from his Iphone!)

I did take the day off from the gym, since I have been there 11 days straight, logged over 30 miles on the treadmill, and pumped iron a couple of days too.

But I have to admit that it is 2:05 PM and I am still in my pajamas!!!

I spent part of the morning giving my blog an update.... not sure if it is finished yet...

and I decided to stop my white log cabin project at 25 blocks...

with plans to try something else with white and color once I get this baby sandwiched, quilted and bound. I think I will enter this one in our guild quilt show... there is a log cabin challenge!

And, I am not schooling Nature Boy today either...

Instead, I have cleaned up my sewing area a bit and am doing some applique...

while I listen to the snow melting outside!
Lazy indeed!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day to me! I spent my Sunday in the sewing room....after sleeping in until close to 10am!....Had a wonderful day just pottering and prepping a few projects to hand stitch during the week...Your log cabin looks great ....I am sure it will be a stand out in the challenge! I am waiting on some wool for my Bunny Hill basket blocks...they are cute blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to have lazy, stay-in-my-pajamas' days once in awhile! Good for you. WOW....love the mountain photos and the bird-feeding photo. I'm guessing the lava lamp photo was a bit more presentable a choice than a photo of Sugarbaby's room. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are NEVER lazy! You fit so much into your day. I love the snowy photos and that log cabin quilt top is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been that kind of day for everyone I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had a lazy Sunday ....
    We have had a long weekend and have not stopped ... or at least thats what it feels like. Enjoy your week Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All sounds good to me! I just love a Sunday of doing nothing but what I please - including a nice long nap which I took yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4.30 am and lazy cannot be in the same blog post!!!

    ReplyDelete