Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am so tired...



... I can hardly speak, let alone sew!!! but I can manage to blog (and photograph too)!!!! what a draining day!!!

3:14 AM Driving rain wakes me up


3:20 AM Still raining hard


3:30 AM Give up on sleep! Get out of bed

Put away the clean towels, throw a load of clothing in the dryer

4:30 AM Have a cup of coffee and iron 6 of Mr. U's work shirts
Coffee Quilt

5:30 AM Go to the gym and run 4 miles in under 39 minutes!

6:30 AM Home again to get the kids moving and off to school

7:45 AM Grocery shopping (am I crazy or what?!)

10:00 AM Head to the intermediate school and to Sugarbaby's classroom... off to a outdoor museum (the rain has since stopped... thank goodness!) for a field trip


2:30 PM Back at school and then off to Sugarbaby's skating session


4:30 PM Home again, start supper and make some phone calls


6:00 PM Some work on the computer


7:00 PM Off to the mall to find some new and longer clothing for a growing Nature Boy and a fussy Sugarbaby
Can you tell we are enjoying the colors of fall around here!!!

9:00 PM If I was smart enough and awake enough, I would have found a quilt photo to go with every section of this post but ....Exhaustion takes over!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very long day indeed!! Love that coffee fabric, I have some too! Great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. made me tired just reading it...hope you get a better night's sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, I hope you get some sleep just reading about it made me tired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.....long day! thanks for sharing the pics....I hope you got some sleep!! All that running around must have made you tired....I feel positively lazy just going to work and coming home each night!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. after reading this i'm...zzzzzzzzzzzz...oh!....what was i saying....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. i certainly hope today is a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very long and very busy day!!! I can understand you are very tired. Hopefully you can slow down a little bit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, how did you get a picture of my summer home? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I can't even imagine getting out of bed that early and going, going, going, ALL day. I'm exhausted thinking about it. Awesome job on the running. I doubt I could do a mile if I was up since 3am. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. long day but great pictures for us:) sweet dreams and relax...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm exhausted just reading your post. Love the coffee quilt.

    ReplyDelete