Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update....

I am very happy to report that by 6:30 AM, when I had returned from the gym, all children were awake!

Teenager catches the bus up the street at 7:05 and this year, Nature Boy and Sloppy take the same bus, which passes by around 7:35 at the end of our street.

Apparently, Nature Boy doesn't like to stand with his mother and sister waiting for the bus, so he chose to wait up the street at the other stop... Hellooooooooooo there!

So, Sloppy and I admired the crabapple trees....
took in the early leaf changes...
watched the fog migrate...
and checked out the lawn webs.
And they are off!!!

One......
Two.........

Three........Do you hear that?!
Silence..........................

10 comments:

  1. yippee! hopin they all have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence??? I thought I was hearing "the happy dance"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silence!! Does that mean time to sew?! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my kids a little when they are gone, but I love having all my own time! I really should exercise like you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhh.....silence....now turn up the music and let's get busy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh if you were listening really close you may have heard some crying on my end as truck boy went to kindergarten. I will enjoy the silence and the whirrr sounds of the sewing machine. Happy first day of "freedom"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delurking to say that I love your blog style. Sort of a photojournal with narrative. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo!!!! Enjoy - can't wait to see what goodies you creat with all this extra time you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't you missing them just a little????? What are those webs?? Do spiders live in there???????????

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Enjoy while it lasts!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete