Sunday, May 25, 2008

When plans don't go as expected...

My youngest had a friend over today with the plan of sleeping over tonight. Well, it seems that the friend would like to go home (which I didn't discover until almost 9 PM) but can't seem to reach Mom to tell her (apparently, her family was off to the movies early this evening). So, I am waiting until this is all worked out and everybody is in the right bed! (Our telephone is getting quite a work out tonight and it is waaaaaay past my bedtime).

Today, my son picked a flower off one of our bushes and brought it into me while I was sewing (working on a little giveaway!)
Remember that in an earlier post I mentioned the unknown species of tree in our backyard??? This was earlier this week...

and today....
the blooms are slowly becoming pink. Any ideas yet?
And talking about ideas....
this is a little hint at the giveaway! I am up to my 95th post all ready! Where does the time go?! So many ideas (or so much blabbing), so many posts!!!

Susie Can Stitch did a neat Meme this weekend and maybe I will give it a go tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment