Friday, May 30, 2008

I am wacky for......

I am feeling wacky today!!! Filled with glee and so grateful for all that I have!!!
I am wacky for....

..... log cabins!!!! the wonkier the better (thanks Jacquie for the tutorial!)


....swaps! (the pressure to perform can be crazy! but the goodies are fun to get!)


(from Susan)

(from Tracy)


....for bright red cherries! (and blueberries .... I can hardly wait to eat some!)

....color!


aren't these flowers so bright?


....green!!!!
I love green!!!

I am wacky for blogging!!!!!!

And today is my 100th post!!!


Who knew that I had so much to say?!!!


(can you see the little house quilted into the backing? I am wacky about quilting!)



and who knew blogging would be so fun?!!!! I have met so many great people!!!!!

I am wacky for WONKY!!!!!!
and my friend, Blogless Deb, thought I was wacky for 'monkey'!!!!
I never posted an 'E', Deb! (BTW that up there is the back!)


Well, I have been teasing you all week long,
about my giveaway,
So......
here it is!!!! I am wacky for houses, blacks and whites, greens, polka dots and so much more!!!


Leave me a comment and tell me what you are wacky about. I will draw one name June 3rd and the winner will be the new owner of a wonky house hanging!!!

Thanks for keeping me company!


Upstatelisa
Okay all you wacky people! glad I am not the only wacky one out there! I have closed the giveaway (1:00 PM EST) and will announce the winner later today!!!!!