Monday, April 28, 2008

Desperately Seeking...

...Susan!
Nope, not Susan, although...any of you remember that movie? or am I dating myself (I am getting old, ya know)? It was with Rosanna Arquette, Madonna, and Aidan Quinn (I looove his eyes!).


Anyway, I am desperately seeking a new camera to buy. I do have one now but it is not feeling well. It is also fairly large and hurts to carry around . So, I am looking for a digital camera which is, at least, compact, takes a mean photo and has image stabilization. If you have any recommendations, I would love to hear.


Thanks for all your good birthday wishes. Another year has come and gone and I am still here!!!



I have many things on my to do list this year but I won't bore you with all the details. I should start a to-do list and post it in my side bar. Have any of you done this? Tell me!!!!!


In the immediate future, I have a binding to finish sewing on to my "Cheers" quilt. And... speaking of my Cheers Quilt with the quilted writing on it...


Today, I am one of the tutorials featured on Sew Mama Sew blog!!!!!


So, I am off to finish the binding! I will post a photo of it completed (once I have a camera!).

2 comments:

  1. Your famous! Well done! My camera is an OlympusFE-280 (8mp). I love it. It is easy to use, easy to down load pictures, quick shutter time & it was cheep! I intended to put a to do list up when I turned 39 but that just ended up on my list :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I finally got time to check you out! I LOVE that little doll quilt you made -- how could you bear to part with it??? Lots of fun stuff here! And do we get to see that birthday cake that is probably already long gone LOL???

    ReplyDelete