Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Testing... testing... 1-2-3... testing...

Well, as I mentioned, I was in the market for a new camera. So... today, I went out and got one! A Canon A590 IS. Compact (lighweight!), great sized view finder and many options for photo taking that I have yet to figure out.

Now comes the tough part!!!! Testing it out!

I took a few photos this morning after scanning the instruction guide.

Outdoors.... spring is blooming!
Gotta work on close up focus...And inside, my selvedge collection. Jodie and Hope have both used their to create great quilts. Mine is hanging on the handle of one of my french doors.

And my dormant room.... it is sort of cleaned up!


I am having some initial problems figuring out where these downloaded photos go. I have HP albums from our printer, I have Picasa albums that I started when I began blogging and now I have these Canon albums that I don't know what to do with. Help!!!!!!
It will take time. But be patient with me!