Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pussy cat, Pussy cat...

Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been?


I've been to London to visit the Queen.

 (yep, for real!)

Pussy cat, pussy cat, what did you there?


I frightened a little mouse, under her chair.

Well... these guards prevented me from getting too close to the Queen
with or without a mouse...

 
Apparently,
it is invitation only!!!

These gents had the paperwork to prove it!!


and these ladies seemed to be bearing gifts!!!


But we and several hundred other tourists 


did get a chance to see the changing of the guard 
in all its splendor!!!




It is true!
I have just returned from a trip to...

(and it isn't falling down!)

We spent some time...


as well as above.

We even took time to...


 Of course, 
I took lots of photos 
and if you...


I may even share some with you on this blog
without putting you to sleep
like this bloke on the tube..




















No comments:

Post a Comment