Thursday, December 31, 2015

Out with the old...

It's about time that I went to bed but I realized that  I owed one more post for this month's 31 days of blogging challenge. 

So I'm attempting to post from my phone.   In bed. In my pajamas. 

Today I ran a 5k ...


with about 1499 other fitness souls.  Mostly because I could run and it would be a challenge. And it was.  Lots of hills. Lots of people   But I still managed to clock in under 30 minutes. 

As I got ready at home in some running gear, my extra supportive sport bra zipper broke! 
 
Bummer!

But when I  came home tonight and saw it dumped in the garbage, no longer able to support me, I realized a kind of symbolism or irony in it sitting there. Now it seems a coincidence that this idea came to me on the cusp of a new year, but I feel like it's saying, "out with the old, bring in the new!"

This last year has been frought with challenges, experiences I thought I'd never face but I have also learned a lot from them. I'm ready for anything! A life filled with lots of happiness, positivity, love, gratitude, creativity, and wonderful people!!

Bring it on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment