Monday, February 2, 2015

I broke into a cold sweat

when I heard the dreaded "S" word again!!!

It can make my skin crawl just by its mere mention....

SNOW!!!!!

I am already tired of winter and it is barely half over!

It actually started with this snow moon last night....


anyone who has lived in a wintry climate 
will recognize the glow around the moon
(and the sun too) 
which signals snow to come!

And by the time I got up at 4 AM, 
it was snowing...
When I left the gym at 6:30 AM, it was still snowing!


and it kept snowing...


and snowing...


While all schools and many businesses were closed today,
Nature Boy headed to work 
and since he had a tough time getting out of our driveway
because of all the snow piled at the bottom of our drive by the snow plow, 
I shoveled the half the drive...

it was exhausting and the snow just kept coming down,
covering up all of my hard work!

I managed a bit of art...

 day #2 of 28 patterns

and some hand work...


all French knots...

before Mr. U came to the rescue...

 and moved all that snow in our driveway!
My hero!!!

just before..
I was recruited to shovel the snow from the sidewalks and porches at our properties 

while Mr. U plowed them out!

Feeling a little snowed under tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment