Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cough, cough, groan.... I am sick!!!

Yup, I am sick!!!

Sick with...





And the manifestations of such an illness are bizarre indeed!

 I take many photos of ice ...





and snow....

(on the mountains)

 (on the back deck)

 (on the trees)

(at the mailbox)

I take photos of the birds at our feeder...

 (when they are impatient)


(when they are patient)

and 
(when they are just plain skittish)


I enter contests on blogs...

Some I win....

 I won this book on Teri's blog!

I won this lovely haul on The Printed Fabric Bee!

 most I don't :-(

I make messes....

and look for vacuums to clean up said messes...



and I do clean...


ad nauseum!!

 I buy art...

from Natalya

and 
this beautiful piece by Karen Rips 
that I purchased from the The 100

to benefit the American Cancer Society

I hide a lot 
in my sewing room and studio...

doing what you might do in a sewing room and studio...

thread painting...


quilting....


making patterns...


making more patterns...


art journaling...


and occasionally 
sewing my bathrobe into my stitching...



I am predisposed to wearing my bathrobe over my clothing in the winter...




and I whine about the weather!






a lot!!!!!

I am still looking for a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment