Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MIA

It doesn't seem like I have been around much
but that probably means that I have been busy....

sewing more crumbs for my Crumb Along quilt...

I have 130 Crumb Along blocks!!!
(130 quilt blocks and counting...probably will make about 24 more!)

piecing (finally!) the 242 quilt blocks together 
for Teen's (not really a teen anymore) 
queen-sized quilt...

Finally! Piecing all those pinwheel blocks together!

creating journal pages for 
day #14...

NaNoJouMo day #14, prompt: believe in

day #15...

NaNoJouMo day #15, prompt: I love to love you

day #16

NaNoJouMo day #16, prompt: Who am I?

winning books!!!

I won these books
(from Kelly)

and winning a zip pouch and fabric!!!

I won this pouch and a piece of fabric from my homeland!
(from Brenda in my homeland! as Mr. U affectionately calls it)


And that is only when I am not
homeschooling, chauffeuring,
working out at the gym,
volunteering,
laundering/cleaning/cooking........
............

And I am sending some big hugs, extra love out
to my mom and our family today...

Rhoda-Ken-1

Gotta run...
Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
goin' missing again!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures. They are great. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you are a dynamo! Can you spare some of your energy and send it in this direction??

    ReplyDelete