Sunday, November 27, 2011

Is anyone still out there?!!!

It seems that a little time has passed since I blogged last!
Readers come
and
readers go
but I always seem to return.

I just haven't had much time to post
nor much to post about lately.
But it seems that I am up to my 498th post, crazy as it seems (!)
so it was high time that I blab a bit.

Sugarbaby and I went on a little trip

Frosty at Tupper Lake

to my homeland

The Great WHITE North
(the great WHITE north)

to check in with my family

Ottawa at night
(Ottawa at night)

see a friend

Milo
(Michele and adorable Milo)

visit some sites

National Art Gallery in Ottawa
(the National Gallery of Canada)

but

I am still journaling every day this month for NaNoJouMo

so far it's been 27 days of NaNoJouMo...and going strong!
(it's day #27 of 30!)

I am still piecing this pinwheel quilt

still making this large pinwheel quilt
(and discovered that I need to make 11 more pinwheel blocks! ...sigh)

I am still making crumb blocks for my Crumb Along quilt

up to about 130 crumb blocks

but now I am wondering
how I might celebrate my 500th post....
Got any ideas?

Gotta run...

Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
and get back to my regularly scheduled life!