Sunday, November 27, 2011

Is anyone still out there?!!!

It seems that a little time has passed since I blogged last!
Readers come
and
readers go
but I always seem to return.

I just haven't had much time to post
nor much to post about lately.
But it seems that I am up to my 498th post, crazy as it seems (!)
so it was high time that I blab a bit.

Sugarbaby and I went on a little trip

Frosty at Tupper Lake

to my homeland

The Great WHITE North
(the great WHITE north)

to check in with my family

Ottawa at night
(Ottawa at night)

see a friend

Milo
(Michele and adorable Milo)

visit some sites

National Art Gallery in Ottawa
(the National Gallery of Canada)

but

I am still journaling every day this month for NaNoJouMo

so far it's been 27 days of NaNoJouMo...and going strong!
(it's day #27 of 30!)

I am still piecing this pinwheel quilt

still making this large pinwheel quilt
(and discovered that I need to make 11 more pinwheel blocks! ...sigh)

I am still making crumb blocks for my Crumb Along quilt

up to about 130 crumb blocks

but now I am wondering
how I might celebrate my 500th post....
Got any ideas?

Gotta run...

Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
and get back to my regularly scheduled life!

6 comments:

  1. I am not a person who understands why a blogger does a giveaway for big blog numbers, but I think a cute retrospective of your blog over the last 500 entries would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here! I don't always get to read lots of blogs every day, but I do try to catch up once in awhile. UGH...you already saw lots of white stuff this season, I see! Soon it will be down where you live, too, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog very much. I am envious of your artistic talent. I sew and quilt, but I never make anything original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are already celebrating it with all of this amazing art. Love love love your daily art journal. It's so ALIVE!!! Awesome art Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still here. Your posts make me laugh, so please, more of the same for the big 500!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a blog hop party planned for Dec. 10th. Just getting the info ready now should be on the QG blog later tonight.

    Milo misses Sugar Baby. You should have seen him running up and down the hallway chasing his little ball. Just hilarious.

    ReplyDelete