Sunday, November 13, 2011

Persevering...


He conquers who endures.  ~Persius

This month, 
I committed myself to journaling every day
with NaNoJouMo

the cover of my canvas NaNoJouMo journal

and so far...

NaNoJouMo day #12, prompt: let go of

I have kept up...

NaNoJouMo first 12 days!

I have also continued to add to my piles of crumbs...

123 crumbs to date!

(I now have 123 and counting!)

and while I have taken a couple days off...

strill piecing blocks into rows!

I am almost finished piecing the rows for the queen-sized
pinwheel quilt!
This project might take more than just your
regular ol' run of the mill dedication
to finish!

And talking about persevering...
this is my 497th post!!!

Gotta run!
Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11

I have some more mountains to conquer!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow!
    Your journal pages are looking amazing! Wish I was as committed like you. Your crumb blocks are definitely coming along. How many more to go? The pinwheel quilt is gorgeous. Are you going to quilt it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Bring on three more posts!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete