Thursday, July 28, 2011

Reality Check....

That was then....


A relatively clean sewing room

This is NOW.....

the scrap boxes have exploded!

Ummm.... yeah...
creativity is not pretty!!!!

the scrap boxes have exploded!

I am still working on my secret challenge #2 ...

challenge #2

and it takes a few (okay! many) fabric scraps....

challenge #2

and no surface is immune to my "spread"....

even the ironing board is not immune to my spread
(yes! that is a used bowl and fork on my ironing board!!!)

and just so you don't think I mess exclusively in fabric...
my journaling 'corner' of the table is getting squeezed!

my journaling area can get a little (hehe) disorderly!
Luckily, it is confined to a small area of the left end of my sewing table!

In the wise words of "Unknown"...

Me on the floor

A creative mess is better than tidy idleness.

(Day #28 of  "30 Days of Get Your Art On"!)