Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm upstatelisa, yes I am...

I do art every day...

30 Days of Get Your Art On! and boy, did I ever!!!


in the Catskills, while at play...

reflection on the pond at sunset

I do art when it is hot...

Right now...

I do art
that you see.... not!!!

challenge #2

I do art in disarray...

the scrap boxes have exploded!

I do art in a tidy way....

A relatively clean sewing room

I do art with needle and thread...

girl block #1 for Sarah

I do art right out of bed...

Today

I do so like art every day!

And I blog
cuz I've got a lot to say!!!

Me on the floor
I am upstatelisa
yes I am 
and I will never eat green eggs and ham!

(well, I am vegan!!!)

Thanks so much to  Traci for inspiring me to make art a part of every day!!!

(Woohoo...it is day #30 of "30 Days of Get Your Art On")

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! I love the photo collage of what you did for this challenge. It looks like sometimes we work in the same mess! Thanks for joining me on the challenge.Congratulations on sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I thought about you this morning - I was up at 4:45 am because I wanted to go to Home Depot before I went to work. HD opens at 6 am and I was there about 6:20 am. I need some more stuff for the bedroom redo project I am deep in the throws of. Does that count as art :)!

    ReplyDelete