Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm upstatelisa, yes I am...

I do art every day...

30 Days of Get Your Art On! and boy, did I ever!!!


in the Catskills, while at play...

reflection on the pond at sunset

I do art when it is hot...

Right now...

I do art
that you see.... not!!!

challenge #2

I do art in disarray...

the scrap boxes have exploded!

I do art in a tidy way....

A relatively clean sewing room

I do art with needle and thread...

girl block #1 for Sarah

I do art right out of bed...

Today

I do so like art every day!

And I blog
cuz I've got a lot to say!!!

Me on the floor
I am upstatelisa
yes I am 
and I will never eat green eggs and ham!

(well, I am vegan!!!)

Thanks so much to  Traci for inspiring me to make art a part of every day!!!

(Woohoo...it is day #30 of "30 Days of Get Your Art On")