Sunday, October 31, 2010

Some days...

I feel like nothing is going my way...

One of those days!

and it is probably my fault...

Like...

ewww! pumpkin implosion...

your world is imploding....

ewww! pumpkin implosion...
(but it is just Nature Boy's pumpkin rotting slowly!)

If I move past those feelings....

some days...
turn out alright!

mini painted quilted quilt

A wee quiltie made with my new fave random hatched quilting...

mini painted quilted quilt
 and painted with Jacquard Lumiere textile paint.


At home with my sewing utensils!

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.  ~Author Unknown

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that painted piece! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fascinating mini quilt I am not familiar with this technique, perhaps you could make a little tutorial about it?
    Thanks for you sweet comment on my memory quilt it's lovely to "meet "another crafty blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...what is this new type of quilting and how is it done? GREAT image (the first one) of the pumpkin........thought it was a starfish until you showed the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all!!!! Gotta try that hatch quilting painting thingy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting texture you have there with that pumpkin! Just thought I'd stop by and tell you homuch I am enjoying walking by the 'witchy poo' postcard you made. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wee quiltie is fab! Did you use the paint full strengh or water it down a bit? This is one of those pieces I say to myself I wish I would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete