Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh My!!!!!


There is a bathtub in our family room!!!!!

SPF#32, 8/6/10: Oh my! there is a bathtub in my family room!

Well, not anymore (Mr. U and my BIL installed it this past weekend)...

the bathtub is installed..

but I couldn't pass up that photo opportunity!!!!

I know, I know...

Don't quit my day job!!!!!

When I wasn't posing...

I had time to finish the last of my 25 Dresden plate blocks...

25 Dresden plate blocks done!

and added another 5 scrappy log cabins to my growing collection...

five new scrappy log cabins

which brings the total up to 117!
I now have 117 scrappy log cabin blocks!

(not sure how many more I have to make but it is for our king sized bed, 
with plans for some sashing between the 6 inch blocks)


At home with my sewing utensils!
Stay tuned..... 
the new toilet could make an appearance in the family room soon!!!



5 comments:

  1. I can just imagine what that picture will look like!
    Love the way your Dresden quilt looks. All those colors against the black/white fabrics makes me want to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING those Dresden plate blocks!!! You are too funny in that bathtub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey upstate! HilArious!
    Those dresdens are fabUlous!! Looking good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up with the bathtub pic, and toilet teaser! I'm with you. Lower the humidity, and I might just get something done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'd have had to take a pic with the tub in the living room as well. We bloggers live for those moments.

    Love the log cabins. I'm thinking it's another great way of using up scraps!

    ReplyDelete