Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh My!!!!!


There is a bathtub in our family room!!!!!

SPF#32, 8/6/10: Oh my! there is a bathtub in my family room!

Well, not anymore (Mr. U and my BIL installed it this past weekend)...

the bathtub is installed..

but I couldn't pass up that photo opportunity!!!!

I know, I know...

Don't quit my day job!!!!!

When I wasn't posing...

I had time to finish the last of my 25 Dresden plate blocks...

25 Dresden plate blocks done!

and added another 5 scrappy log cabins to my growing collection...

five new scrappy log cabins

which brings the total up to 117!
I now have 117 scrappy log cabin blocks!

(not sure how many more I have to make but it is for our king sized bed, 
with plans for some sashing between the 6 inch blocks)


At home with my sewing utensils!
Stay tuned..... 
the new toilet could make an appearance in the family room soon!!!