Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A big fat ....

scored a D!

for me!!!

D for Deliquent...

D for Dallying...

D for deadbeat....

D for D'Oh!

Yup, I have not had much time for working on my Workbook Wednesday projects/exercises. 

Workbook Wednesday

Well, at least not on paper or fabric.

I have a million ideas in my head but the last few days have been really skimpy where sewing room time is concerned!

Luckily, Patty has sent me some photos of her wonderful work from chapter 5!!

Her easy curved piecing...

patty may 3 010freecurves

her quilting lines are exquisite, don't you think?!

patty may 3 011detail


and her strip piecing is just as beautiful!

patty may 3 012 method one


Mathea downloaded her version of the pear to our flickr group...

Pear

I love seeing how we all did our pears a little differently!!

And Mathea has some very cool organic designs....

Overlapping

which she played around with.

I especially love her "entwined" version!

Entwined

So that's it for Workbook Wednesday!


At home with my sewing utensils!If I ever get off the cutting table,
I might get something done!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, You are being too hard on youself! After all you started this whole thing so you get to make up the rules or change the rules. Were there any rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. D is also for your Divine, Delightful, Delicious Dresden Plate quilt blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's good to be bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being in Craft Corps. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete