Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OOOHHH... It's baaaad....

my crafter's ADD, that is!!!!!

Since I have been back from our vacation to paradise (well, okay, Arizona!),
I have NOT been able to stop sewing!!!!!

It is really baaaaaaaaaddddd.....


The iron has been sizzling....

Crafter's ADD in the sewing room

(....oops! there is barely any place for me to do any cutting of fabric....)



The fabric has been flying.....

Crafter's ADD in the sewing room


(...that is my ironing table under there....)




The sewing machine has been whirring....

Crafter's ADD in the sewing room

(...ummm.... that is my sewing table, just to the right of my machine....)


It seems that I have about a million projects...

painted and stitched cacti

stirring around in my brain....

block #6

and I am just trying to get them all out on fabric!!!!

pear: chapter 3 exercise


I think this is chronic and the end is nowhere in sight!!!!

I can't do laundry, I can't wash dishes, I can't vacuum, I can't cook
(though I seem to be able to stop to eat)!!!

SPF#14, 4/2/10: A green cactus
Don't send help!


 

PS Check out Ryan's giveaway!ryan walsh 

6 comments:

  1. I like your energy! I'm in the same boat!! Who's rowing for us??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vacation was stimulating it appears. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to return from a vacation with creative excitement! I'm loving the saguaros ... can't wait to see what else you're inspired to create :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally understand that rush of energy you have. It's wonderful! Wow those projects you are working on look fantastic! Especially the dresden color crazy one.

    Have tunes of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were not in the midst of some really pressing things right now, I think I'd be in the same place! (So, what is my excuse for my sewing area looking even worse than yours?) I like all of the pix, but I really really like that pear project; beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love it! My laundry is piled up and the bed is still unmade! My fabric came today- the Gees Bend stuff and its so cool! I am going to start the row tomorrow and hope it's as cool in real life as in my head! I love the pear and am guessing that's from that art quilt play workshop book- I am going to order one from Amazon- it looks great what you are learning! House work will always be there- and sewing can't wait! Do it, sistah!

    ReplyDelete