Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dizzy for Dresden Plates!


Now that I have been home more than 24 hours, I have spent some time in my sewing room!!!!
It felt really great to be back at my machine!!!!

I was busy cutting fabric using my Easy Dresden template....

template and dotty pieces for dresden plates

chain piecing like a mad woman....

I'm a chain piecing Madwoman

long strings....


chain piecing a whole bunch of dresden plates!

of polka dotted fabric....


chain piecing a whole bunch of dresden plates!

turning lots of pieces right side out and pressing....

dotty pieces for dresden plates

and working on block #5....

block 5

I worked on a couple other projects too (you can never have too many at one time!)
but you will have to wait to see those!!!




SPF 15/52, 4/9/10: Enjoying Back to reality and routine in the U household tomorrow..... groan!