Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today is Tuesday...


Today is Tuesday... not a particularly exciting day, at least not usually...


But......

 
Today, I spotted a beautiful cardinal out front...

a cardinal spotted out front in one of our trees

I love cardinals and always consider myself lucky to spot one on a given day. It makes me smile!

The snow is almost gone....

the snow is almost gone!

Spring is in the air... and that makes me giddy!


 
I finished the two quilts, big and small...

two quilts done!

 destined for the walls of Mr. U's office...

close up of two quilts done

and having a project completed makes me happy!

 
I also have a plan brewing in my brain to take a weekly journey in my quilting craft and expand my horizons, using this book as a guide ....

Art Quilt Workbok by Jane Davila and Elin Waterston borrowed from the library

And that has me excited!!!!!

Anyone want to join me?!!!!!! Let me know, I will get started soon!

And finally, what is particularly special about this Tuesday....

19 years ago today...

Mr. U and I were wed 19 years ago today and that just makes me thankful, tickled, and overjoyed!!!!



Happy Tuesday to you!
SPF #11, 3/12/10: Sitting in my 'haven'
upstatelisa