Sunday, March 28, 2010

Massive Explosion Rocks Upstate NY

Upstate NY *  At 1:00 PM EST on Sunday, March 28, 2010,

 Ms. Upstatelisa emerged from the wreckage...

massive creativity explosion

of a massive explosion in her sewing room....

massive creativity explosion

still sporting her pajamas and a thread-covered bathrobe....

massive creativity explosion

dazed, hungry, and tired....


massive creativity explosion

Ms. Upstatelisa reports that she encountered a creative storm
but was unable to elaborate.



SPF #11, 3/12/10: Sitting in my 'haven' Updates will be posted as further details emerge....

7 comments:

  1. I love this... looks just like my sewing room at the moment. I've been creatively challenged... nope, that didn't come out right. I've been challenged to a creative duel! More info to come this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this creativity is spuring me on to be even more creative! EEKS! I can't wait to see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you have made. My sewing room always looks a mess when I am sewing. You either enjoy it or tough. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go me! I saw the title of this post and thought "WHAT?? I hadn't heard about an explosion!" LOL!! I'm glad is was a good explosion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness there was no damage to the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be staying tuned to find out more !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just come across your blog and I will be back to check on updates. Oh and I am pleased at that sight, makes me feel a little better about my working habits. lol

    ReplyDelete