Friday, January 15, 2010

Yes Virginia, there is a Blog!!!!!!

Yes, I still have a blog, albeit very, very neglected!

All is well at the U house... just a very, very busy time!

So what am I doing these days instead of blogging, you ask???? Well, I have been...

...shopping for junior prom dresses with Teenager with Lots of Stuff....

junior prom dress shopping

....madly scrambling to finish a quilt (needs to be done by 1/21... can I do it?!) to donate to JDRF for their annual Gala and auction....

finishing up my tree quilt

....starting a weekly homeschooling sewing group for nine lovely young ladies at a local quilt shop....

some retail therapy

...perusing new books....

New book!

...making new bags....

new purse almost done!

...homeschooling with Nature Boy and Sugarbaby...

Getting ready to start the day..

(...which leaves no time for keeping my sewing room clean!!!)

Messy sewing room... AGAIN!

and learning to let myself be in front of the camera for a change...
SPF #1, 1/1/10: ShoppingSPF #2, 1/8/10: SweatySPF #3,1/15/10: Muscles

some of my flickr friends and I are part of a flickr group, 52 Fridays, a Self Portrait Challenge (and challenge it is!)

So ....

Yes, Virginia..... there is a blog!!!! and I hope to be back to it soon!
Yup, that's me!

6 comments:

  1. Gee...with just those few little things listed that you have been doing, I cannot understand why you don't have time for a blog!!! LOL (P.S. We need a better picture of the quilt you are doing this year for the fundraiser...you only showed a little bit of it here....and I know you always do such great ones for them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is busy! Love the quilt you're working on and the book you're reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE that bag! You are so talented!
    Kathy in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt and the bag and the pic of "Mrs. America!" Thank goodness you're back to blogging. You have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and there's a life too! don't you LOVE color my cloth. when the weather gets nice i'm going to be out in my garage coloring some cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are funny. Love the quilt with the wonky trees. So cute.

    ReplyDelete